ld1jc9cb (10223878)
他的公会 进入公会系统
我的人缘0

T币

帖子

金砖

流浪的疾风(2级)

楼主| 发表于 2018-8-26 08:53:52 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Cleveland considered trading for Tate,Cheap NFL Jerseys, but decided to wait until he was available as a free agent. Tate was one of the top free agent backs on the market,Wholesale Jerseys NFL, and after spending two days visiting the Browns, his agents and the team finalized a deal.
"I really wanted to be here,Wholesale Authentic Jerseys," said Tate,China NFL Jerseys, adding he had other visits lined up. "I thought this was going to be the best opportunity for me. I felt like the pieces that's already here,NFL Jerseys Cheap, offensive line-wise and their plans to build in the rest of free agency and also in the draft, so I felt like this was going to be just the best opportunity for me to succeed and to help turn this thing around and take it to another level."
He spent the down time messaging with fans on Twitter,Cheap Soccer Jerseys, hoping Cleveland would become his new football home.
Scarpe Air Max Day 2018 Italia[url=http://www.airmaxday2018.it/scarpe-nike-air-max-1-anniversary-aqua-donne.html]Scarpe Nike Air Max 1 Anniversary Aqua Donne Ai
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

QQTZ综合社区 - 湘ICP备14017623号-1    
快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表